Our market appraisal of your home is based on our local expertise and experience of selling properties in the area. There are also a number of important factors that we take into account. These include:
- Local market conditions
- The number and quality of similar properties
- The time period that other properties have been on the market
- Recent selling prices achieved
- The condition of your property
How we market your home
Our aim is to always attract buyers in the strongest position and to achieve the best possible price for your home. We tailor our marketing to suit your individual requirements. Our methods for marketing your property include:
- Full colour particulars including floor plans and quality photography
- Internet coverage across a range of popular property websites including our own website, rogercoupe.com, OnTheMarket.co.uk and Rightmove.co.uk
- Coverage across a national network of over 700 agents through our membership of The Guild of Property Professionals, the only agent in Cranleigh to be awarded this recognition
- Our extensive database of buyers waiting for properties in the area
- Viewing days (where appropriate) to generate interest in your home
- Coverage in local, regional and national print media including where appropriate.
- Through our distinctive sale boards and window displays in our prime high street position.