- A choice of a contemporary or classically styled kitchen incorporating a choice of door and Mistral worktop with matching upstand
- All homes include integrated Bosch appliances
- Contemporary styled bathrooms incorporating Laufen suites and bathroom furniture
- Woodpecker flooring to hall, kitchen and cloakroom. Ceramic floor tiles to all bathrooms
- Integrated wine cooler to 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Walk-in shower with fixed head and hand held shower to en-suite
- Landscaped front gardens and turf to rear garden. Natural sandstone paving to paths and patio areas
- TV points to living room/area, breakfast or family area (as applicable), dining room when separate and all bedrooms
- Radiators with individual thermostatic control to all rooms except when room thermostat fitted
The Russo is a semi-detached home set over 3 floors with 4 bedrooms and has a kitchen, breakfast/dining room and separate living room on the ground floor. The second floor comprises a principle bedroom including a dressing area along with an en-suite and second lounge. On the top floor there are 3 bedrooms, a double with an en-suite and two further bedrooms. The Ashwoods at Leighwood Fields, a development by Berkeley, is carefully planned to make the most of the timeless local landscape, the development features ancient woodlands, a community orchard, village green, play areas and views across open farmland, all moments from your front door. You'll find stunning arts and crafts-inspired houses surrounded by tree-lined avenues, fields and woodland. Elegant, traditional features adorn every home, such as bay windows, gables, chimneys and porches. Berkeley has built a reputation for creating homes of the highest standards in terms of design, quality of construction, and our vision for sustainable development. Please note interior photos are of the show house and are for indicative purposes only
Just off Alfold Road, Cranleigh£875,000, £875,000
Unwrap your new home this Christmas ** Ready to move in with Stamp Duty Paid. Situated on the edge of the sought after village of Cranleigh and within 9 miles of Guildford mainline station and High Street is this impressive 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom...
Endive Road, Cranleigh£820,000, £820,000
* Countryside views * Please contact to arrange a visit to the show house to discuss this wonderful home. Situated on the outskirts of Cranleigh is this wonderful 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom detached family home with integrated garage. It boasts an...
Broomers Lane, Ewhurst£800,000, £800,000
Spacious, individually designed and built detached family home situated in the heart of this popular Surrey village. The property is approached by a good sized gravel driveway leading to a garage/store. There is a covered porch leading to a...
Wildwood Close, Cranleigh£795,000, £795,000
Offered with no onward chain, this spacious four bedroom detached bungalow with double garage is situated in a small private cul de sac of just four properties in the sought after Grove Road area of Cranleigh. Arriving at the property, the...
Cromwell Place, CranleighGuide Price £775,000, £775,000
A spacious detached four bedroom family home situated in a sought after residential road within a level walk of the High Street. This great home offers ample scope to incoming purchasers to put their own mark on the property with possible...
Ryde Close, Ewhurst£759,950, £759,950
** Ready to move in ** Situated in this exclusive new development near the heart of the tranquil Surrey Hills village of Ewhurst. This 4 bedroom detached home will exceed expectations both inside and out with plenty of parking including driveway...
Sweeters Field Road, Alfold£750,000, £750,000
No onward chain. A detached four bedroom family home, pleasantly situated within this small development built by Cala Homes in 2019. The accommodation is arranged over two floors with a welcoming reception hall, study, large...
Lorimer Avenue, Cranleigh£700,000, £700,000
A stunning semi-detached home over 3 floors with 3 bedrooms and a study/bedroom 4. Key features of the property are the contemporary kitchen/breakfast room, spacious living/dining room backing onto the garden and the large principal bedroom...
Sapte Close, Cranleigh£650,000, £650,000
A spacious four bedroom, double fronted, detached family home situated in a quiet cul de sac within a mile of the village centre. The property offers extended accommodation arranged over two floors comprising of a welcoming reception hall, fitted...